- In a game of Handball, dribbling (moving with the ball) is allowed.
- When you bounce the ball, do not tap the ball, press the ball down straight with your fingers.
Passing and Catching
- Pass the ball with one hand and catch the ball with two hands.
- When catching the ball, stretch out hands and hands must form a triangle, between thumb and index finger.
- Take the ball early, don't wait for the ball to come to you.
- Guard the ball with your body when opponent tries to snatch the ball.
- The ball must always be furthest away from the opponent/ defender.
- Never face the ball to the opponent/ defender.